Mukesh Ambani today in Annual General Meeting of Reliance revealed the most awaited details of his Reliance Jio Digital Life venture, which is considered to be the India’s largest 4G network.
In the 45 min speech by Mukesh Ambani about the Jio Digital Life, he anounced many offers for #RelianceJio. Mukesh Ambani said Jio isn’t about Reliance, but about India. He said, when it comes to India, he is an eternal optimist.
Here are the Highlights and Features of the Reliance #JioDigitalLife announced by Mukesh Ambani:
1. Reliance Jio will not charge for voice calls or for roaming calls within India. Customers should be charged for voice or data, but not both.
2. Reliance Jio’s data prices are roughly 1/5th of what customers have been charged so far – 1 GB of data will cost Rs 50.
3. Jio will not follow the industry practice of blackout days – occasions like Diwali when free SMS offers are not applicable because the volume tends to be too high.
4. Starting Monday, anyone can sign up for Reliance Jio services – and no charges will apply till December 31.
5. Reliance Jio offering a special prices for Students. They can avail these offers by submitting a valid Student Identity.
6. Reliance is going to launch a 4G-LTE supported mobile under 3000 INR.
7. Jio has a wide range of plans from all users starting from Rs. 19 to Rs. 4,999.
8. The more Data you Use, the lesser you Pay.
9. You can enjoy 1 GB of 4G data for Rs.50 only, which is 5-10 times lesser than the current tariffs.
Are you going to take RelianceJio? I am waiting for it and going to enjoy the Jio Digital Life.
Post your opinions with me below.